octobermoonboutique.com specializes in selling gently used and new ladies and juniors fashions at fabulously low prices. We also offer high-end Designer Consignments as well as Vintage. All of this is brought to you by Shop Owner Hotsy Malone and her Models Claudette and Tallulah.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011

Welcome 2011!


Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season with friends and family. Don't know about you but I'm somewhat glad to see 2010 leave and bring on the bright promises of a brand new year.

My resolution this year like every other year is to get into shape, get some much needed extra poundage off and focus on being healthy. If you are like me, then your intentions in the beginning are strong but somewhat fizzle out as time goes by. My big goal for this year is to not set goals so high that I jeopardize myself when I have little setbacks, but to work in small baby steps and small time increments. Instead of looking at the big picture I want to begin to focus on attaining small accomplishments that will eventually bring me to success in the overall picture.

Organization and time management are another goal of mine this year not only in my daily life but also in my http://octobermoonboutique.com store, newsletters and of course this blog site. Having had the business going for less than a year, I've learned so much, made many mistakes and am still trying to make it the success I truly believe it can be. Baby steps, make every action count, think and research things to help me be more successful. So, in 2011 what are your goals and how are you planning on achieving them?

No comments: